About Me

My photo
I love to learn! I feel like there needs to be more hours to everyday! It's weird, I like to learn, but I don't like to read. I guess I don't have patience for slow, just tell me about the book real fast. I can do a lot of things, or at least I try. I am not an expert at anything. I think the most important thing in the world is my son! My family will always be #1 to everything else except God. There is so much more that I could right here, but I am ready to move on...write more later...

Monday, March 5, 2012

Live Life, Love, Learn and Laugh...Please Laugh!

Wow, the title says so much that I don't even know where to start. I guess, you love no matter what. Love yourself, your life, your family, friends and/or whatever good and positive thing you have going on. Life is not always what we expect as we all find out...although harshly sometimes. The good thing is, that through the hard times, we do learn. And sometimes we can even look back and laugh. But life can be so hard and cold and heartbreaking and at times hard to understand. I think it really is true that you have to get whatever happiness that you can out of each day but always keeping a little bit of tomorrow and your future in site in order to plan ahead. You can't just live for today or tomorrow, but for a little bit of both! I think I just invented a "Melanie quote" Nice!

"You can't just live for today or tomorrow, but for a little bit of both!" ~Melanie Mayberry Wilson

That's all for now, coming up with a super great quote has made me tired. I think I will rest now. Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment