About Me

My photo
I love to learn! I feel like there needs to be more hours to everyday! It's weird, I like to learn, but I don't like to read. I guess I don't have patience for slow, just tell me about the book real fast. I can do a lot of things, or at least I try. I am not an expert at anything. I think the most important thing in the world is my son! My family will always be #1 to everything else except God. There is so much more that I could right here, but I am ready to move on...write more later...

Saturday, March 20, 2010

I filled out a bracket for the NCAA

And I am doing pretty good on my NCAA bracket! I am so excited. Can't believe St. Mary's won today! Sweet! Or should I say sweet 16 baby! Anyway, today is an awesome day. Great weather...74 degrees. We walked through our town today and strolled Cohen. It was nice. Then we ate lunch at a cool place and then went to the park that was across the street for a few. I love to spend quality time with my family. Life is good! I always enjoying taking advantage of good days. You never know when it's not going to be a good day...anything can happen at any time. So I must Thank the Lord everyday for the many blessings that I have experienced in my life. Hope all is well with you today! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment