About Me

My photo
I love to learn! I feel like there needs to be more hours to everyday! It's weird, I like to learn, but I don't like to read. I guess I don't have patience for slow, just tell me about the book real fast. I can do a lot of things, or at least I try. I am not an expert at anything. I think the most important thing in the world is my son! My family will always be #1 to everything else except God. There is so much more that I could right here, but I am ready to move on...write more later...

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Share the wealth

And what I mean by share the wealth...is share the knowledge mommies. How in the world to you have time to be the perfect mommy. To spend quality time with your kids, cook healthy meals from scratch, get a shower and dress everyone to impress...including yourself and do your hair and make up and stay fit and blog..etc etc. I only have one kid and I am having a hard time. Working and balancing the house is hard. I love my little guy so much....Speaking of that, I have tried several times to post a pic of him. No luck yet, will try again soon! Well, that's all for now, just wanted to vent a little and see if anyone out there had a magic secret to being super mom. BTW- music is my relaxation. I love the new song by Lady A. American Honey! Have a great day all! Love Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment