About Me

My photo
I love to learn! I feel like there needs to be more hours to everyday! It's weird, I like to learn, but I don't like to read. I guess I don't have patience for slow, just tell me about the book real fast. I can do a lot of things, or at least I try. I am not an expert at anything. I think the most important thing in the world is my son! My family will always be #1 to everything else except God. There is so much more that I could right here, but I am ready to move on...write more later...

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Today was a good day

Today was a pretty good day...it's was rainy, but I enjoyed hanging out with my mom and my son Cohen. We went to the mall and walked around for a while. My mom helps me out a great deal. I am thankful for her.

I really think I want to have my own business. But it's so difficult to know what you want to do if you don't know what you want to do...Any moms out there that have their own business? If so, give me a heads up on what you did to get started. I am interested in connecting with some other moms. I like to get different ideas and perspectives.

Well, looks like American Idol is on so I must go watch some tv with my hubby. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment