About Me

My photo
I love to learn! I feel like there needs to be more hours to everyday! It's weird, I like to learn, but I don't like to read. I guess I don't have patience for slow, just tell me about the book real fast. I can do a lot of things, or at least I try. I am not an expert at anything. I think the most important thing in the world is my son! My family will always be #1 to everything else except God. There is so much more that I could right here, but I am ready to move on...write more later...

Friday, March 12, 2010

Trader Joes

I am on a quest to start eating more healthy. Have been reading an swesome book by Kevin Trudeau "Natural Causes." It's very insightful. I encourage all moms to read this book. It will make you think twice about what you feed your kids. Also, I discovered that you really really need to listen to that little voice that tells you what do to...that intuition that all women have that becomes even stronger when you become a mom. After reading this book, I could remember times when I thought twice about something but listened to what society and the FDA said instead...all I can say is that money really is the root of ALL evil.

Now that the rant is over. I am having a good day. Found out that Cohen only has a cold after taking his to the doctor. Glad to know that it's nothing more serious! Thank you Lord! I like to give thanks to the Lord for everything! He is worthy! Afterall, he has tremendously blessed me! I am hoping that he will bless me with some ideas on how I can make money and be an involved mommy. I don't want to spend all my time away at work and miss my little guy growing up.

I want to be Super mom as I stated in an earlier blog. I have a friend who is a super mom! I guess I need to get some more information out of her. How DOES she do it?

Well, I guess that's all today. Live well, Serve the Lord, and be happy! Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment